March in March is a national protest as a vote of no confidence in the Abbott Government’s policies. This is an open idea that umbrellas a vast collection of the public’s concerns and issues with the current government’s actions and policies.
The unfortunate reality for Australians is that there are too many critical issues to name, despite all of our efforts to do so. It is because of this that supporters are invited to march for the individual causes that are important to them and to make these issues known.
We are agreed that we are marching for three primary ideals; accountability, transparency and decency. It is under these ideals that our individual concerns fall. So for us to march with focus on accountability, transparency and decency from and within our Government, we are marching in a way that is entirely inclusive of all of our individual concerns.
Please let us know what you will be marching for this coming March 2014 by voting in the poll below. You may select as many options as you would like and choose with your heart, mind or both. Please post a comment with an issue if it has not been included and it will be added to the poll.
The results will give us a clear indication as to which issues are most important to Australians and will assist in providing an entirely accurate representation of supporters’ concerns.
- March in March Australia 2014: A national protest as a vote of no confidence in the Abbott Government’s policies
- March in March Australia 2014: Why we are protesting
- March in March Australia 2014: Protest times, dates and locations
- March in March Australia on Facebook
- March in March Australia on Twitter
- March in March Australia’s website
- Petition to the Abbott Government
- Petition: To the Australian Government and the Governor General: We Reject Tony Abbott and the LNP